Comment on page
USDR Language Access Support
As part of U.S. Digital Response’s pro-bono work to expand government’s capacity to deliver digital services, we offer language access services for state unemployment insurance agencies.
We can help optimize your unemployment insurance system through technical assistance with:
- Translations grounded in plain language best practices and policy compliance to improve claimant comprehension
- User research with workers in your state to inform data-driven improvements
- Consultation on translation tech and workflow to scale multilingual support
These services aim to:
- Reduce call center volume by preventing confusion for workers who speak a primary language other than English.
- Lower administrative costs by eliminating errors and adjudications.
- Increase trust and integrity by improving user experience across languages.