Comment on page
Patient registration tool - Questions
These are key considerations to ask as you evaluate new patient registration tools.
- What information do they collect?
- How would they track whether this is the patient’s first or second dose, and what brand they’re using?
- Do they integrate with EMRs? If so do they integrate with the one you use?
- Do they integrate with IISs? If so do they integrate with the one you use?
- What are their data exploring functionalities?
- Are they able to collect and report (if applicable) signatures on fully digital forms?
- Do they collect insurance information?
- Do they have a way to scan insurance cards?
- Do they have a way to bill insurance companies on your behalf?
- What happens if someone doesn’t have insurance?
- Do they have a way to ask whether the resident is eligible to receive vaccines?
- Do they have a way to upload eligibility information? (e.g. ID card)
- What’s the overall flow?
- What languages do they automatically translate?